Complete coverage of your project requirements
- Filings with DEP and Conservation Commissions
- Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation
- Notices of Intent (NOI)
- Request for Determination of Applicability (RDA)
- Wetlands Replication and Restoration Permits
- Stream and Riverfront Permitting
- Land Development Feasibility Studies
- Environmental Assessment Forms
- Environmental Impact Studies
- NPDES Permitting (Phase I & II Permits)
- Sediment Mitigation and Erosion Control
- Construction Permitting
- Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
- Coastal Resource Management Council
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Narragansett Bay Commission
- Local Conservation Commissions
It starts with Engineering...
Municipal, state & private clients
InSite Engineering provides environmental permitting services to municipal and private clients. We coordinate resolution of planning and environmental concerns with engineering services to assure complete coverage of project requirements. We assist our clients in a practical approach of navigating through the "alphabet soup" of the various regulatory agencies.
Our services include the preparation of environmental and feasibility studies, site development plans and zoning maps, interpretation of codes and ordinances, environmental permitting forms with Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (Mass DEP), Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management (RIDEM) and Coastal Resource Management Council (CRMC).
InSite Engineering has excellent success in obtaining regulatory permits. Our practical approach in relationship building with the various agencies gets results. We focus on our client's goals as we implement local state and federal mandates. By identifying the main objectives of a project early in the planning stages, we can realize the greatest returns with minimal concessions.